Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

jillian

Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antique
furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bambo
ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chines
antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kind
of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens
altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, bu
also can provide a wide range products according to your variou
requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hop
you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
Tel: 010 89578025
Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
Website: http://www.sinocurio.co

Luigi Donatello Asero

jillian said:
Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antiques
furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bamboo
ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chinese
antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kinds
of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens,
altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, but
also can provide a wide range products according to your various
requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hope
you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
Tel: 010 89578025
Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
Website: http://www.sinocurio.com

Do you work with tourism as well?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
The next time you reply to spam, please trim it out.

Did you post by using your real name?
How many do it here?