Choosing a file in server

P Nishanthan

Hi,
My asp.net web application is working somthing with the data files which is
located in the web server. i have to give the option to the user to select
the file he wanted to process(files are in web server). how can i do this?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
P.Nishanthan

Nice Chap

On Page_Load
Get a list of all the data files and display them in a listbox/dropdown list
for the user to select the file. You cannot possibly provide a windows style
Open File dialog in your situation.