rf

Adrienne said:
Then you need a York Peppermint Patty:
4 oz fresh espresso
2 oz cold milk
1 tsp sweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp peppermint syrup
4 oz ice

Put all in a blender and mix. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!

That looks exactly like something to which a hefty shot of Jamacan Rum
should be added. Or maybe Kaluah.

Cheers
Richard.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Adrienne quothed:
_Class_ of ul, id would be #ul. Has it been a long day, rf? You don't
usually make mistakes like that.

Perhaps he has an aversion to class. -Or he's just getting old.

Al Camp

Thanks Richard,
I noticed that it was the text that suffered in jpg. I may just
"graphic" my logo, and use text for the "subtitle" text portion of my logo.
Thanks,
Al Camp