Class & MasterPage and Page

Stan SR

Hi,

It's maybe a stupid question.

I have a class that I call from each of my pages.

I would like to know if it's possible to "instantiate" this class from my
masterpage
and call all the methods and properties from my page ?

Also, on my masterpage, I've placed a user control.
It's a simple navigation system where each link must be updated
with a value coming from my class.
(my links are something like this "mypage1.aspx?sid=blabla"

"blabla" is a value that comes from my class

My question or my questions are :

1 - Do you think it's a good method to call my class from my masterpage ?

2 - How to call the methods and properties of the class from my pages ?

3- How to update or how to "reach" (sorry for my limited english) the links
that I need to change (on the user control) from my masterpage ?

Thanks for your help

Stan