Class POINT ... PointToClient ,,,, which reference should i use .... please advise...

Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
please helppppssss....

i m using this for listbox double click event...

Point p = Cursor.Position;
p = ListBox1.PointToClient(p);
if (ListBox1.IndexFromPoint(p) != -1)

but i have no idea which reference i missed to declare.

i m using microsoft Visual Studio c#

please advise me which reference i should add...

i have googled and tried all possible reference... but stilll doesn;t solve the problem...

MANY THANKS!!1