"class Server" has a big error: what is?

LocaWapp

Steven D'Aprano ha scritto:
Is this a game of Twenty Questions? We guess what the error is, and you
tell us if we are getting colder or hotter?

You might find a little bit more interest in helping you if you post the
traceback and the relevant bits of code.

Hi Steven.
The big error (big for me) is inside the HTTP protocol (see the version
001 or follow the link on top, but you don't see the version 002
because it is fixed).

LocaWapp