ClassLoaders of Java in Ruby?

Mystifier

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C53088.C42287D0

Hi All,
=20
I was wondering as java has Class Loaders and .NET has AppDomains to =
create
isolated compartments within the application/Virtual Machine, Ruby does =
not
have any alternative. Is it not required or Ruby has it?
=20
I am sorry for not explaining the need or what exactly ClassLoader does =
in
java. Do step in to explain it.
=20
I have a vague idea that Ruby treats oClass and oObject as global =
variables.
I am hinting at scoping it.
=20
Regards,