cleaner alternative for cast

Joe Attardi

Just please be sure to killfile the twerp first thing, instead of posting
any more of this sort of crap, mate.

No worries. As I said in my last post to him, I'm done with him.

Joe Attardi

We've heard that from you before, yet here you are. Care to explain that,
mate?

Fair enough - I guess all I can say is I'm trying to be better at
ignoring bait for arguments. Trust me this time...:)

blue indigo

Fair enough - I guess all I can say is I'm trying to be better at
ignoring bait for arguments. Trust me this time...:)

Once bitten, twice shy, mate.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one will plonk you if you renege. :)

Jerry Gerrone

Joe said:
Anyhow, [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that Joe Attardi has said or implied about me
are at all true.
[something about some guy named Andrew Cuomo, mentioning child porn]

If this was meant to imply a libelous allegation of perversion and
serious criminal activity, my response is:

1. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.
2. Any such allegation, made explicitly, will have me on the phone
to my lawyer in a heartbeat.

You have been warned.

Jerry Gerrone

Joe said:
Anyhow, [implied insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that Joe Attardi has said or implied about me
are at all true.

Which, as I've already repeatedly explained to Joe and others, are to
work around a buggy (and now even buggier) anti-spambot system at
Google, rather than for any nefarious purpose.

Not anymore, thanks to the aforementioned bugs in GG.
Comcast sucks for that decision.

You should have dropped the unnecessary qualifier and simply posted
"Comcast sucks". (It's a cable company -- *of course* it sucks.)

Jerry Gerrone

I object to the negative connotations associated with the word
"aliases". As I've previously repeatedly explained to Joe and others,
the purpose is to work around a bug in Google's anti-spambot system
(and not for the purpose of spamming, either!), not for purposes like
sockpuppetry or killfile-evading.
[snip]
[insult deleted]

No, you're the troll.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Anyhow, [implied insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that Joe Attardi has said or implied
about me are at all true.
I'd suggest using aioe.org. It's free, there's posting quota of 25 a day
but it doesn't cause much inconvenience if you don't post heavily

But if you ever get into a fight, you'll have to fight with one hand
tied behind your back.

And Joe Attardi gets into quite a lot of fights.
Just please be sure to [insults deleted]

No, you're the twerp.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Jerry Gerrone

Just please be sure to [insult deleted]

No, blue indigo is the twerp.

None of the nasty things that blue indigo has said or implied about me
are at all true.
No worries. As I said in my last post to him, I'm done with him.

You've promised that before, several times, and I've yet to see you
keep it. This time was the longest, mind you -- almost a full year.

The funny thing is that I know someone else who has a very similar
schedule of keeping a particular promise. Often they only keep it for
weeks, then break it, then make it again some days, weeks, or months
later. Other times, a year or two passes. The promise in this case: to
quit smoking.

So, do you find flaming me to somehow be as addictive as tobacco
smoking, Joe? Perhaps you need to see a doctor about this. You may
have a compulsive personality syndrome, which can also lead to problem
gambling, substance abuse, and other issues. Fortunately, there are
treatment options. :)

Jerry Gerrone

We've heard that from you before, yet here you are. Care to explain that,
mate?

Fair enough - I guess all I can say is I'm trying to be better at
ignoring [insult deleted]

No, you're the one that flamebaits.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Jerry Gerrone

Fair enough - I guess all I can say is I'm trying to be better at
ignoring [insult deleted]

No, Joe Attardi is the one that flamebaits.

None of the nasty things that Joe Attardi has said or implied about me
are at all true.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one will plonk you if you renege.. :)

As in, if he flames me and publicly lies about me? Yes, that would be
a good idea.