Clearing the cache

cowznofsky

I'm looking at some code that tests whether an object is in cache or
not, and if not inserts it.

I had to made a change to an object, but it looked like an old
instance kept getting retrieved from the cache.

I did an iisreset intending to clear the cache, but it seemed like the
code still retrieved from the cache. Was I mistaken? Or was there
something else to do?