ClickOnce and Certificates ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Good morning,

    I hope someone can help me with this. I am close but jsut cant finish it off.
    1]
    certmgr.exe -add good.cer -r localMachine TrustedPublisher
    certmgr.exe -add good.cer -r localMachine Root

    I run these on the Client Pc and as far as I understand this should only
    need to be run once on the PC for all users of that PC. This does not seem to
    be the case with my test PC. Why?

    2]
    Is there any way to get the above into the ClickOnce app so the user
    clicks on the link and it does the above without any dialogs being shown to
    the user. Note! I am in a intranet zone for this app.

    Please any help would be appreciated on this one.
    Thanks
    Deasun

    Guest, Jan 5, 2006