close window

ck

I have a window with "Abort" button, if user decide not to update
data, user can click on Abort button and close the window. I have
tried many ways but fail to close the window.
The web page changes to blank page but dose not close the window.
Please help.

jerry

I have a window with "Abort" button, if user decide not to update
data, user can click on Abort button and close the window. I have
tried many ways but fail to close the window.
The web page changes to blank page but dose not close the window.
Please help.

hi,

commonly used for closing window is window.close() function, but be
sure the window you want to close
is a child window, means a popup window. if you try to close the
parent window, some will ask if you want to close the window specialy
I.E browser.

thanks.