Closing ALL open documents

Amil Hanish

I know this sounds simple, but I can't see a way to do this...

How can close ALL open document windows?

I see I can close all, but the current one, but sometimes I just want to
say, close everything.

Amil

mark.brito

If you are referring to IE document windows from script, you can't do
thing without an alert asking the user. If this was allowed, than any
web site out there will have the ability to close your browser without
your consent. Maybe with a registered ActiveX control its possible.

mb

Eliyahu Goldin

Amil,

If you are talking about closing all documents in Visual Studion IDE, you
can find this option in Window menu.