Guest

How can I close popup window automatically when I close the parent window
(the application itself)?

Thanks.

Mark Rae

How can I close popup window automatically when I close the parent window
(the application itself)?

That will depend how you've launched the popup - post your code...

bruce barker

when you create a popup, it returns a window handle. save this handle,
and in the body onunload event close it.

<script>var popup = null;</script>

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)