Code to convert MGRS coordinates to latitude and longitude (degrees,

clusardi2k

From: (e-mail address removed)

Does anyone have code to covert to latitude and longitude coordinates (in
degrees, minutes, and seconds) from MGRS coordinates? I don't want code with a
license.

So, I'm not interested in the code from

http://openmap.bbn.com/doc/api/com/bbn/openmap/proj/coords/MGRSPoint.html

Basically, do you have a working project that I can look at that shows how to
use your code.

Thank you,

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

Roedy Green

To: clusardi2k
From: Roedy Green <[email protected]>

Basically, do you have a working project that I can look at that shows how to
use your code.

if you google, MGRS there are lots of conversion utilities. You could write
the authors or read the licence then decompile. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/decompiler.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com A new scientific truth
does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light,