ColdFusion Off Topic Website

Joined
May 28, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My work has a website that is coded in CF and most of the components only run in Internet Explorer. We are in the process of coding it over to work properly in Chrome with some misc changes that won't take without some tweaks we are working through. Anybody ever gone through this process and have any other pointers to look out for?