Column with pictures instead of 0s and 1s (boolean value representation in pictures)

Martin Raychev

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem: I have a datagrid and a bound column to a data
field which serves to indicate whether an item is Approved or Not Approved.
So this column contains only 0s and 1s but I want to give my user better UI
experience. That is instead of the impractical 0s and 1s to have two small
pictures for "approved" and "not approved". How can I do that?

Thanks a lot!

Martin Raychev