COM Controls

Guest

Hi,

I need to add com controls (like tab control, richtextbox control etc) into
my webform. how is it possible ? when i tried to add these controls, a
rectangle is coming with <object> tag in html

Plz Provide me the solution...

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

the <object> tab is used to host active/x control in the browser. as the
controls you listed are not safe, you need to change the security setting of
IE to host them. you will also be bitten by the new IE service pack that
changes how to load interative controls. also these controls do not post
back data, so you will need to add client code to do that if you need that
feature.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"close browser without Logout"

Guest

Thanx, im able to handle them through client side code, i thought there will
will be some ways to make them server controls. I will download the latest SP
for IE ...

Thanx once again..