comp.lang.javascript FAQ question

Randy Webb

VK said the following on 8/9/2006 8:13 AM:
There is a good working mechanism against of the "up to time
voluntarism".

Nothing in that sentence makes any sense.
I NEVER thought to teach you about the Usenet but... Quis Custodiet
Ipsos Custodes?

Before you can teach something, you have to understand it, so you were
right, you can't teach about Usenet.
You cannot change it, but you can define and narrow it in your
/private/ posts.

"private" posts in Usenet? No comment.

Randy Webb

Richard Cornford said the following on 8/4/2006 12:31 PM:
VK wrote:

Do you want to hold another of your straw polls? OK. (borrowing from
your own practice on interpreting abstentions, as demonstrated nearby):
would all those people who think VK is _not_ consistently incorrect,
foolish and worthless vote here stating the fact. All abstentions will
be considered as a vote against the proposition.

Does this mean the vote was about 6,000 to nothing that VK is
consistently incorrect? I base my 6K on VK's own Google stats of c.l.j
having 6,000 posters.