comparing vectors of std::bitsets

Sean Farrow

Hi:
Will the defaul vector < operator allow me to compare two vectors of std::
bitsets?
If not how do I get round this?
Cheers
Sean.

Sean Farrow

Hi:
This is *not* homework. I'm in the process of finishing a comercial project.
How do I overload the [] operator?
Chers
Sean.

anon

Sean said:
Hi:
This is *not* homework. I'm in the process of finishing a comercial project.
How do I overload the [] operator?
Chers
Sean.
Cheers & hth.,

- Alf

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

What an irony :)

Anyway, answers to your question are:
1) STFG
2) http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/operator-overloading.html

Juha Nieminen

Sean said:
This is *not* homework. I'm in the process of finishing a comercial project.
How do I overload the [] operator?

Let me get this straight: You are developing a commercial project in
C++ and you don't even know how to overload the [] operator, or whether
you can compare bitsets with operator<?

You know, there are good books about C++ out there. Even free ones
online. Ever heard of this thing called google?