compilation error help!

dollar

it sometimes appears the following error when i run the project,
but sometimes it runs smoothly, what's going on? pls help..
I have stopped the antivirus and the indexing service , but it does not
help , any idea?

Compilation Error
required to service this request. Please review the following specific
error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC31011: Unable to load referenced library
'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net
files\pj1\c0756800\cafbd31e\assembly\dl2\5380b321\0004f0ad_aaecc401\c1.data.dll':
Access is denied.