    "Tiger"?

    The version included with Tiger appears to be broken in that it is
    missing the zlib extension I believe.

    Lon Baker, Dec 11, 2004

  2. If you still did not succeed in building it have a look at the fink info
    files or DarwinPorts makefiles.

    They are for 10.3 (not sure about the darwinports) but there should not be much difference.

    Also I would appreciate if somebody tested the info files on tiger since
    I do not have it :)

    some not too outdated info files can be found here (use just the
    buildscript/installscript part)
    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1025833&group_id=17203&atid=414256

    Thanks

    Michal Suchanek

    Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Lon Baker

    Robert Love Guest

    Well be sure and file a bug report before it is released.

    Robert Love, Dec 26, 2004