complete newb stuck on command...

Brandon Bpolenz

going through chris pine tutorial and am stuck on command line. when i
get to the folder that has my script and i enter calc.rb it opens my pdf
reader for whatever reason and says it cannot run. ive been stuck at the
beginning for hours with various problems.. should i just delete and
reinstall? btw i am total layman, this is my first attempt with ruby or
any prog language... thanks for help

Alex Stahl

Sounds like you're on Windows? Might want to deassociate .rb file
extensions w/ your pdf reader. Should be able to check it via
Explorer->Tools->Options->File Types.

Brandon Bpolenz

Alex said:
Sounds like you're on Windows? Might want to deassociate .rb file
extensions w/ your pdf reader. Should be able to check it via
Explorer->Tools->Options->File Types.

got it.. not sure how that happened
thanks..