completely off topic

Travis Newbury

YMMV, but there is nothing better than spending the weekend in Orlando
Florida the first week in January. We do this every year, and it is
always empty. For obvious reasons, no one is there, you walk right on
to every attraction. Through out Friday, Saturday, and today, the wait
for any attraction was never longer than 5 or 10 minutes, and in most
cases you simply walked on.

This year we did Universal Islands of Adventure (oh they were filming
Fear Factor while we were there if you care, someone filming something
is always a January bonus.), the Magic Kingdom, and this morning,
Miniature Golf at Blizzard something or other. If you can, you must go
to Orlando to see the American Capitalistic Entertainment world at its
very best. It truly is awesome.

Even though that seemed completely off topic. If you have never been
there, then the advice in those paragraphs is arguably the best you
advice will receive this year.

Steve Greenaway

Kermit the Frog stuck a mic in Travis's face, who said:
YMMV, but there is nothing better than spending the weekend in Orlando
Florida the first week in January. We do this every year, and it is
always empty. For obvious reasons, no one is there, you walk right on
to every attraction. Through out Friday, Saturday, and today, the wait
for any attraction was never longer than 5 or 10 minutes, and in most
cases you simply walked on.

How was the weather? We were considering going there for New Year's but
were afraid it was gonna rain a lot. Ended up going to New York instead.

On topic? Oh, uh. might make a photo gallery with some frames,
i-frames, tables, and popups...

Travis Newbury

Steve said:
Kermit the Frog stuck a mic in Travis's face, who said:

How was the weather? We were considering going there for New Year's but
were afraid it was gonna rain a lot. Ended up going to New York instead.

It was a little overcast and in the low 80's during the day, and warm
enough (for a Northerner) to go swimming at night. I have been to Time
Square for New Years so I know you had a great time there.