Confused approach to Pyinstaller

darpan6aya

I have a certain GUI program that I built using Python 2.7 and PyQt4.
I want to convert it into a standalone windows executable.

I went through the docs for Pyinstaller-2.0 and tried several times but I think that I might be on the wrong approach.

Here is the structure of my Program.

[Resources]
[Hunspell]
[stylesheets]
resources.py
design.py
main.py

The first three are folders containing necessary files for the program to run.
The file main.py imports the other two to run properly.
What do I do to go towards making the perfect executable?

P.S. I have also imported PyPi modules. Will they make a difference?