control refresh

Guest

Hi,
I have a requirement in which I need to refresh a single control instead of
teh whole web page. How can I do this asp.net 1.0?

Peter Rilling

Well, you can always do something tricky using JavaScript and AJAX. But for
the most part you will need to refresh the whole page. You can play tricks
with the user by turning SmartNavigation on which prevents the screen from
flickering.