controls at runtime. C#.net

maneli badakhshan via .NET 247

Dear members,
my problem is the following:

I have some question type sentences in a web application, and i want to create a button and a text box near some of these questions at runtime.
now, i have created them, using a place holder, and now i want to use the data which will be entered into these textboxes and store them into database. but it gives error saying that there should be a unique ID.
and also i cannot place them right after those certain questions.
by the way, i have used only one placeholder for the button and one for the text box.
can some one please help me, i've been through this for a long time, Is there any other way of doing this,maybe inserting into a table or something. i really need help please.

Brock Allen

now, i have created them, using a place holder, and now i want to use
the data which will be entered into these textboxes and store them
into database. but it gives error saying that there should be a unique
ID.

So are you setting the ID to the same ID as some other control on the page?
That's why you'd get this error. Also, are you using any custom controls
on the page? If so, those custom controls should implement INamingContainer
if they themselves contain child controls.