Controls not appearing

Sasha

I have installed the .NET framework 1.0 redistributable on a Windows NT
4.0 server. After installation, I ran my web page and found that only
the text from the labels was displaying. The controls are not showing
up. I then checked the directory v1.0.3705 to see if the
aspnet_regiis.exe was there so I could run this...but it is not.

What have I missed here?

Mark Fitzpatrick

You can't do this. If you look at the documents for what is available for
each platform, the System.Web namespace is not availalable on NT 4
installations. It is only available for Win 2000 versions, Win 2003, and Win
XP Pro. There aren't any adjustments you can perform that would make it run
either.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage