    (textbox, label,...) from the toolbox and drag/drop them from/on the design
    surface. I suppose I need to develop Custom Controls for achieving this kind
    of behavior?

    Guy, Sep 25, 2008

  2. I can't claim to have a lot of experience with them (although at some point
    I should probably learn more about them), but it sounds to me like you want
    to use WebParts. From my understanding, what you are looking to do is pretty
    much what the intention of WebParts is. Take a look and see, and maybe
    someone else here who has more experience with them can help you. Good Luck!
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Oct 6, 2008