Controls toward bottom of long page disappear

seanmayhew

Ive got a page with all formatting and layout done with css no
tables...It has approximately 60+ controls. All of the controls are in
nested panels so i have a something like 6 primary panels and then each
of those primary panels contain two sub-panels a left and a right these
left and right panels contain the controls.

For some reason I keep losing controls in the last panel on the page
for instance the save button is missing....if I move the panel that the
save button is in to the top it displays but then the last panel on the
page is missing its controls...viewing source the controls do not exist
in the page so its not the CSS cutting them off they're just not there
..... any ideas?

Mats Lycken

Do you use absolute positioning of your panels?
I guess that could make controls be rendered below the screen..
Maybe you can try to set overflow: scroll; in your panels css.