Converting JPG to SWF

UJ

Anybody know of a way to do this? The problem I'm trying to solve is that I
need to be able to have the JPG resized dynamically dependent on how big the
window is.

TIA - J.

Hans Kesting

UJ said:
Anybody know of a way to do this? The problem I'm trying to solve is
that I need to be able to have the JPG resized dynamically dependent
on how big the window is.

TIA - J.

Can't you just specify "width=100% heigth=100%" (or whatever)?
One disadvantage: if the window dimensions do not have the same ratio
as the image, that image is distorted.

Hans Kesting

Rob Amos

You could create a flash file that dynamically loads the jpg passed in via a
query string, the flash would contain the action script to resize the image.

Bruce Barker

why bother. you would then have to resize the swf object. just resize the
image with client script or specify size as a percent.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

UJ

Bruce - the problem with a jpg is distortion. Plus as somebody else posted,
the next problem is if the aspect ration is wrong.