cookie

RicercatoreSbadato

is it possible for a persone to create a cookie client side ?

for example my site wants a certain cookie to enter in some sections.
is it possible for a person to create that cookie on his computer ?

Joe Kaplan

Technically, all cookies are created on the client, as they are sent as
headers in the request to the server. The way it is supposed to work is
that the browser returns cookies that are set as a result of the server
sending a set-cookie header, but you should always assume that cookies
represent input from the user which may be hostile.

Joe K.