Cookies not working

Guest

I have created a cookie in code and it works fine on my machine. I then use
the same code and settings on a friends machine and although the code creates
the cookie on first loading the page, I cannot find it anywhere on his
computer. It is not in the cookies folder and can't be found to be read back
by the program.

The security setting for IE is medium (as on my computer), and stepping
through the code definately shows the cookie being created. How, then, can
the cookie not be found on the computer?

I have tried setting Cookieless to true, false and AutoDetect with no luck.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?