"Copy Local" property do not work

Tomas

Hello,

I have assigned one assemblly to my ASP.NET project, "Copy Local" property
of that assemblly marked as FALSE to keep assembly dll
in original place(in project sub folder). Unfortunatelly when I start
debuging project the assemblly always copied to project compile folder.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you for help!
Regards,
Tomas

nick chan

Try Website > Start Options > "Start action > Before running startup
page > No Build"

Tomas

Thank you for your answer. I have made a mistake, I had in mind desktop
application and not ASP.NET, made mistake posting in wrong newsgroup.
Do you know how to solve the same problem in desktop app?