Copying and pasting multiple items

Joined
Oct 19, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am currently working on a project and I was wondering if it would be more efficient if I could copy multiple lines of code, images, etc... at once for later use, and pasted individually.

I know there exists clipboard extensions which allow you to do something like this, but i was wondering if they are actually any good? What do you guys use, if any?

Thanks in advance!

Ad