COULD YOU HELP ME?

Andrew Thompson

rm said:
Hello, I am a master student at Brigham Young University.

Another description might be a SHOUTING, multi-posting spammer.
.....I am doing a
study about religiosity and broadcast news.

Newsflash, moron.

Do you see the terms
religion, theology, christ, jesus, god, temple.. or
news, media, broadcast, communications, tv, radio,..
in the title of this group?

No?

That is indicative that this group is not even peripherally
related to the subjects of your survey. It is therefore
(to add to your 'sins' above) 'off-topic'.
I really need your help.

That is your perpsective. From mine, you *need*
to be taken out the back and spanked, before
having your 'licence to post to usenet' revoked.

Funny how people see things differently, no?

Note: I would not normally be as harsh, but the sheer
breadth of your misdemeanors, as well as the fact that a
'master student' should develop more *sense*, gives me
little motivation to react in a more reasonable tone.

And in answer to your title..
COULD YOU HELP ME?

No. Ask your invisible friend to help.

Andrew T.

rxreyn3

Andrew,

It's not "Newsflash, moron" it's: "Newsflash, mormon". Oh wait, is
there a difference?

Ryan

Tris Orendorff

Hello, I am a master student at Brigham Young University. I am doing a
study about religiosity and broadcast news.

Religiosity? Is that anything like bogosity?

Chris Smith

It's not "Newsflash, moron" it's: "Newsflash, mormon". Oh wait, is
there a difference?

Wow, what a jerk. I thought the original multiposting spammer was a
jerk, but this takes the cake. Perhaps people can stop spamming AND
stop insulting other people's religions, and get back to discussing
Java.

Lew

Chris said:
Wow, what a jerk. I thought the original multiposting spammer was a
jerk, but this takes the cake. Perhaps people can stop spamming AND
stop insulting other people's religions, and get back to discussing
Java.

I am a neo-Buddhist pantheistic Gnostic Goddess-worshipper. If that isn't
worthy of ridicule nothing is. (Or everything is.) I am also a very competent
Java programmer. Coincidence? You decide!

- Lew
neo-Buddhist pantheistic Gnostic Goddess-worshipper
(Gods! What a fool!)