Crash with ruby1.9 on 64 bit system

Nitin kasture

Hello
This is my first question on this forum.
Previously i was using ruby1.9.2 .After updating the system using
pacman which is using arch linux
now when I am running my ruby scripts ,i am getting following error
-----------
<internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require': no such file to
load -- lta_conference_class (LoadError)
from <internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require'
from lta_Oo_conf.rb:4:in `<main>'

Thanks in advance

7

7stud --

What happens if you add the following line as the first line of your
code:

require 'rubygems'

Nitin kasture

Hi
I tried with above solution but same error shows.
----------------------- ---------------------------------
<internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require': no such file to
load -- lta_conference_class (LoadError)
from <internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require'
from lta_Oo_conf.rb:4:in `<main>'
--------------------- ---------------------------------

Thanks for the help

Robert Klemme

Hi
I tried with above solution but same error shows.
----------------------- ---------------------------------
<internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require': no such file to
load -- lta_conference_class (LoadError)
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0from <internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require= '
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0from lta_Oo_conf.rb:4:in `<main>'
--------------------- ---------------------------------

Thanks for the help

Did you try to update all installed gems?

$ gem update -l

Kind regards

robert

--=20
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/

Nitin kasture

Hi
I tried what was suggested (gem update -l),I got following result...

Updating installed gems
Updating minitest
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
Could not find a valid gem 'minitest' (>= 0) locally or in a
repository

Thanks

Nitin

Robert Klemme

Hi
I tried what was suggested (gem update -l),I got following result...

Updating installed gems
Updating minitest
ERROR: =A0While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
=A0 =A0Could not find a valid gem 'minitest' (>=3D 0) locally or in a
repository

Well, what would be the obvious thing to do if a gem is missing? :)

Cheers

robert

--=20
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/

Phillip Gawlowski

Well, what would be the obvious thing to do if a gem is missing? :)

Writing it? ;)

--
Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,