Create ASP pages Automatic

Creat ASP Page Automatic

Hi;

I want to ask you something very important for me ..

how can i Create daynamic pages or static pages Automatic .??????????!!!

i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to every member
The page name equal the member name

www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp

If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000 pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do this ??

my Tec. are ASp classic and java script ..
thank you

Dave Anderson

Creat said:
i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to
every member The page name equal the member name

www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp

If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000
pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do
this ??

This obviously assumes you have access to a data store with employee
information, as well as unique usernames. Assuming that is true, I suppose
one way to accomplish this would be with a custom 404 error page. You can
certainly parse the Request.ServerVariables("URL") or
Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME") to establish the member being sought:

[JScript]
var member =
Request.ServerVariables("URL").split("/").pop().split(".").shift()

(This would assign the value "Ashraf" in your example)

Take it from there.

--
Dave Anderson