create bean from database with eclipse plugin?

James Yong

Hi,

Is there any eclipse plugin that I can use to create a bean, based on a
certain table in the database?
Right now, I need to manually type out the fields in the javabean.

Thanks and regards,
James Yong

Ad

Neill

James Yong said:
Hi,

Is there any eclipse plugin that I can use to create a bean, based on a
certain table in the database?
Right now, I need to manually type out the fields in the javabean.

Thanks and regards,
James Yong

Have you tried eclipse.org, they list a number of plug-in resource sites?

Neill

Ad

James Yong

Neill said:
Have you tried eclipse.org, they list a number of plug-in resource sites?

Neill
Yes, I have tried searching in the website, but couldn't find it. Then I
thought this plugin should be rather common and decided to ask here.