Find a niche for plugin development

Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I hope I'm posting this in the right sub category?

So...

I am currently working at a company where I develop plugins for eCommerce sites built on Shopify. I enjoy plugin development and I'd like to start my own thing now. Unfortunately, I've signed a non-compete clausure which prevents me from doing so with Shopify/WordPress/Shopware. Can anyone recommend a Saas provider I could get into and develop plugins for? The programming languages used don't really matter, I know a couple and can learn new ones. It just should be profitable, based on web technology and not within eCommerce.

Thanks! :)

Ad

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
You have many options other than that, you can work on Zyro, Wix, Sellfy, Shift4shop, and Nexcess StoreBuilder.