Create Drag & Drop Items on ASP.NET web form for End Users

Guest

How do I create a drag and drop item on an asp.net web for that will allow my web site consumers to use. I want to have rectangles located on the left of the screen on the web form and allow the end user to drag with their mouse where they want the rectangle to reside on the web form. Ideally, I would like to create an area on the webform that they can use as a work area. How do I impliment this functionality and how do I get the information back on what they have done? What is the best way to do this? Do I have to buy a third party component for this?

Thanks