2.0 allows drag and drop for Crystal report but not 3.5, so how to

JB

Hello Community

I am using ASP.Net in VS 2008 3.5 Framework. I created a Dataset.xsd
in design view.

I need table definition for my Dataset.xsd in order to create my
Crystal Report.

Server Explorer is not resident.

How do I get a database/table definition associated with this
Dataset.xsd for my Crystal Report when it is not allowing me to drag and drop
a database/table from Server Explorer?

Thanks
Jeff