Create Object error

J P Singh

I am getting the following error when using CDONTS to send an email.

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/submitauth.asp, line 42

800401f3

We have recently moved the application from a windows 2000 server to a
windows 2003 server with DOT net framework installed. Everything else works
but I am not able to send emails. Does anyone knows why this happens?

J P Singh

thanks a lot.

I have got it to work. Only one more question

How do you get a read receipt using CDO?

thanks

Jas

Roland Hall

:
: thanks a lot.
:
: I have got it to work. Only one more question
:
: How do you get a read receipt using CDO?

http://www.vamsoft.com/orf/howto-readreceipt.asp

HTH...

--
Roland Hall