create Tree menu from HHC file

bianbian

sorry for my poor English: I wrote a script to change a HHC
file(providing tree index file structure used by CHM-help-format) to
tree menu. It's useful when providing online help after having produced
CHM help, or you must produce a index-page manually - it's tedious,
right? I tested it under IE 6.0, firefox 1.5, and Opera 9. It's also
easy to use: you only need unzip it to "images" directory, change *.HHC
file to *.HTM(dir.htm e.g.), and add two simple lines:

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="images/hhc_tree.css" />
<script src="images/hhc_tree.js"></script>

Certainly, you need add a frame page, dir.htm on left maybe, rightside
is main help area. My script will set the links' target of tree menu
with the frame's name which has the maximized width. So needn't care
about the name of frames-but you must set one. like this:

<frameset cols="200,600">
<frame src="dir.htm" name="index">
<frame src="main.htm" name="main">
</frameset>
<!--let search-engine work :)-->
Your browser does not support frames: <a href="dir.htm">Index</a> <a
href="main.htm">Main</a>

link is here:
http://bianbian.sunshow.net/index.php/archives/26