CRL And C#

Leeor Chernov

What is the best way to check certificate against CRL, by code.

Should it be directly from the CA site ( CRL Distribution Point http://icd6.ica.co.il/oca02.crl ),
or should I download the crl to the web server hard disk???

TNX

Leeor Chernov

Joe Kaplan

Did you look at the X509Chain class in .NET 2.0? That is the class that is
used for checking certificate policies, including CRL verification.

Joe K.

http://www.directoryprogramming.net