Crypto wallet recovery long shot

Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I’ve been using crypto wallets for some time now, and until recently I have never had any problems. However, I have miswritten my seed phrase for my polkadot.js wallet and as a result of some careless moves I do not currently have access. I know 7/12 of the words from looking at indentations on the cardboard (was the back page in a notepad) and then I can narrow down 2/12 of the words to a selection of few words (10ish), based on first and last letters (from a selection of 2048 words) but there are still billions of combinations for the remaining 3 words.

I basically need a brute force tool that can test all these possible combinations in the polkadot.js extension - where the Information I have can be entered to reduce the possible combinations down to roughly 100 billion… I know the wallet address if that helps in anyway…

There’s no way I can recover the phrase by myself, this definitely isn’t my area. So I’m going out on a limb and asking around. I’m offering 33% of the wallets holding as a reward if access can be gained. It contains 121 DOT and 700 ish ACA.

Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello! I was wondering if you were able to access the wallet or not. I could easily generate the mnemonic seed with a script, however the most complex thing would be to automate the login into the polkadot.js wallet, but I could try. Hit me up if you still need help

Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello! I was wondering if you were able to access the wallet or not. I could easily generate the mnemonic seed with a script, however the most complex thing would be to automate the login into the polkadot.js wallet, but I could try. Hit me up if you still need help

Hello, no I still haven’t recovered this wallet. To be honest with the fall of the crypto market in recent months, it currently might not be worth attempting the recovery. The value of the contents of the wallet is roughly £750 compared to about £5000 when I initially made the post. Although I’m willing to up the split to 50:50 to make up for this if you’re still interested In having a go.

Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, no I still haven’t recovered this wallet. To be honest with the fall of the crypto market in recent months, it currently might not be worth attempting the recovery. The value of the contents of the wallet is roughly £750 compared to about £5000 when I initially made the post. Although I’m willing to up the split to 50:50 to make up for this if you’re still interested In having a go.
Sure, let's give it a go. Here's my Discord so we can talk privately: Skuipx#4710. If you'd rather another method of communication let me know