Crystal Reports Cross-Tab Data Suppression

nathancockram

In the Cross-Tab Expert I have the following values:

Columns --> Table.ValY
Rows --> Table.ValX
Summarized Fields --> Table.Val1, Table.Val2, Table.Val3, Table.Val4,
Table.Val5

CASE 1 CASE 2
Table.Val1 :: 0 3
Table.Val2 :: 0 0
Table.Val3 :: 0 2
Table.Val4 :: 0 0
Table.Val5 :: 0 0

What I want to do is suppress all data in Case 1 (when Table.Val1 ==
0), but not suppress any data in Case 2 (when Table.Val1 != 0).

What I've accomplished so far is suppressing /everything/ that is == 0
by selecting all 5 ValueObjects in the designer, right-clicking and
choosing 'Format Multiple Objects', and then adding the following code
within the 'X-2' button to the right of the word 'Suppress':

IF CurrentFieldValue = 0 THEN True ELSE False

I've tried the following code also, but it doesn't work to suppress
anything at all:

IF {Table.Val1} = 0 THEN True ELSE False

Any help from someone more familiar with Crystal Reports _greatly_
appreciated.