CRYSTAL REPORTS

wayne

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy some crystal reports to an IIS server. I am very
new to crystal and I am having trouble figuring it all out.

The set up is:

ASP 3.0
Crystal 10 dev edition
IIS 6
Windows server 2000

I have the reports running on my local machine, but I have Crystal
installed on this.

I know this can be done, but I am having trouble getting the server
ready. What needs to be installed on the server? I can't install
crystal reports on the server and I know that I can use merge modules
or somethign to get it working. But everything I find on the interent
uses .NET. we can't use .NET in the project as the client isn't into
all that!!

wayne-o

For the record, this was done by compiling the correct merge files and
DLLS's into an installer. This is then extracted on the server and hey
presto.