CSS problem

Frogleg

[... see topic "What's happening with this? to see what he wrote]

Why are you double posting.

Why aren't you offering any constructive help?

I didn't get any answers, so I figured my subject line wasn't
descriptive enough. Does that satisfy you?

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Frogleg ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
[... see topic "What's happening with this? to see what he wrote]

Why are you double posting.

Why aren't you offering any constructive help?

So you haven't seen his "constructive help" to your previous post yet?
Don't start off getting your knickers in a twist and insulting the regulars.
That will get you nowhere here, except maybe in a few killfiles.
I didn't get any answers

Yes you did. Maybe you just haven't seen it yet. (It is possible that your
newsserver hasn't received it yet) In any case, less than 16 hours have
passed between your original post and your repost. Hardly enough time to
worry about not having any replies.
so I figured my subject line wasn't descriptive enough.

Why didn't you use a descriptive subject line in the first place? More to
the point, what makes you now think "CSS problem" is a descriptive subject
line? Using a descriptive subject line will go a long way to getting you the
help you desire. Taking things easy will help you even more in the long-run.

Cheers,
Nige