ctypes & Wrapping Complex Datatypes

gamename

Hi,

I've just started using ctypes and so far, its great. But I'm running
to some problems with complex datatypes. I'm not sure how to wrap
something like this:

/* This defines the Handle type in a header file. I don't think
this needs wrapping, its just to show the handle definition for
context*/
typedef struct DFFTSHandle_s *DFFTSHANDLE;
/* Then, the handle is used like this later on. This *is* what I
want to wrap.*/
status = DFFTSCreateSession(&Handle);
status = DFFTSSetSessionOption(Handle, DFFTSOPT_ITERATIONS,
&iteration, sizeof(iteration));

Any ideas?

TIA,
-T