Custom Calendar Web Server Control

Ajit

Hi

I am building a calendar control with an functionality to change year.
so, i have a dropdownlist box populated with years.

When the user change the year in the dropdownlist box
accordingly i addyears to the calendar control.

Now, the problem is how shld i refresh / redraw the calendar contol
to reflect the changed year.

Please help.

thx.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Ajit,

Are you building a composite control containing a builtin Calendar and a
DropDownList? If not please specify which approach are you taking.

If you're going the composite way, you should wait after the event
processing logic runs in order to recreate your child controls with the
updated values. For example if the user changed the dropdownlist to reflect
another year, after the processing of this changed has ocurred you need to
re-create your childs in order for them to catchup with the updated values.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET